We continuously run at a high occupancy rate. Not many companies can make that claim.
We spend more advertising dollars than most companies.
We have tenants looking for quality homes.
We pay high referral fees to Realtors who help us rent your home.
Locating and Placement of Tenants
- Signage when allowed
- Notify local real estate offices of available rentals
- Take all interested prospects to properties
- Advertising on multiple internet sites
- Listing in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Collect all rent when due
- Pay for repairs out of monthly rents
- Disburse remaining funds to owner
- Send monthly-itemized statements
- Year end 1099
- Direct deposit option available
- Free online statements
Provide an Acceptable Tenant
- Verify income with employers
- Verify rental pay record with previous landlord
- Check condition of prospect's current residence
- See if prospective tenant has ever been evicted
- Check credit history
- FDLE sexual predator check
- Owner makes final decision
- Inspect interior of property twice a year
- Inspect exterior of property on a regular basis
- Make all necessary repairs to maintain your property value
- Make sure local ordinances are obeyed
- Make sure association guidelines are obeyed
- Notify owner of normal maintenance items
- 24 Hours emergency repair line